In this article we learn How to get a business loan and documents needed to get it. If you want to start a new Business or fund your existing business. It is now more easier to obtain a business loan than it was previously in order to establish a business. Such loans are made available by a large number of financial banks. Along with this, banks have made the process of obtaining a business loan much more straightforward.
The government has launched a number of loan programmes to help small and medium-sized businesses (MSMEs) grow in the country. Apart from the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, there are other more schemes through which you can borrow anything from a modest sum to a substantial sum of loan. According to the programmes of the central and state governments, you can borrow between Rs 50,000 and Rs 10 lakh for your business at this time.
What exactly is a business loan?
This is a loan taken out to satisfy the needs of your business. If you wish to take out a business loan from a bank, you should be aware of the procedures involved.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan.
- Provide your business plan to the bank from which you intend to borrow loan.
- After that, determine the amount of loan you require.
- Check your credit report to learn about your credit score.
After reviewing your business proposal, banks will decide whether or not to grant you a loan. Only if the bank believes that your business and the profit it generates will be significant enough that, after paying your expenses, you will be able to return the bank’s loan within the specified time frame will the bank authorise your loan.
Read Business loan interest rate in 2021 to find interest rates of business loans.
What are the advantages of taking out a business loan, exactly?
- It helps to increase cash flow.
- Money is useful for meeting business requirements.
- The requirement for funds is addressed on both a short- and long-term basis.
Who is eligible to apply for a business loan?
- An individual who runs his or her own business.
- A businessman or a business entrepreneur
- Private Limited Liability Corporations (PLLCs).
- A partnership firm is formed.
If you are also considering starting your own business or establishing a manufacturing facility, you can apply for a business loan. If you currently have a business and are experiencing financial difficulties in order to develop it or meet its associated obligations, you may be able to obtain a business loan to help you out.
Documentation required for a business loan
- The Pan Card is one of the most crucial documents in the process of obtaining a business loan.
- Aadhar Card / Proof of Residency: Aadhar Card and proof of residence are both necessary for business loan applications.
- Documentation of Business Address: When submitting the paperwork required for a business loan, it is vital to include proof of the business’s location. This is the first criterion that is used to determine whether or not to grant the loan.
- Income Tax Return: Typically, income tax returns for the previous two to three years will be required. It serves as documentation of your income for the purpose of obtaining a business loan.
- Statement from the bank: Your bank statement reveals how much loan you spend, how much money you borrow, and when you have to pay back the money you borrowed. With a strong credit history, the lender can determine whether or not you are trustworthy enough to repay the loan.
Read More | What is NACH Facility and its benefits.