In this article we will discuss How to get Bajaj Finserv EMI cards and its benefits. Buying things in installments has become the norm in today’s world. In this manner, we can purchase anything we require by paying a small amount in instalments. It has minimal financial impact on us.
It is a difficult time to meet basic needs, especially in light of inflation. In this situation, it becomes extremely difficult to purchase items such as a Smartphone, LED television, washing machine, refrigerator, furniture, and so on for ourselves and our families.
Once upon a time, cash was the preferred mode of payment. The situation has changed now. As a result, nowadays everyone wants to pay money slowly, in 6,8,9,12 month installments, so that we don’t have to worry about our financial condition. And we can buy whatever we want which might be more expensive than we can afford.
What exactly is EMI?
You must first comprehend the concept of EMI. EMI is an abbreviation for Equated Monthly Installment. EMI stands for equal monthly payments (amount) made to repay the borrowed amount on time.
Almost anything can now be purchased on EMI. Any product, whether electronic or non-electronic, can be purchased on EMI from a various companies.
Overview of Bajaj Card EMIs
You can pay for items you’ve purchased in installments by using a Bajaj Finserv EMI card. It can be used to purchase electronics, appliances, furniture, gym memberships, clothing, flight reservations, and hotel stays.
You can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to purchase both offline and online products. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card enables you to buy products on interest-free EMI.
It is an EMI Card from Bajaj Finserv, not a credit card. Using a credit card necessitates the payment of interest. Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards on the other hand are interest-free.
Bajaj Card services are available in over 43,000 stores and 950 cities across India. This means that you can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card from any location in India.
Bajaj Finserv offers a variety of EMI cards.
- The Gold Card : The cost of this card is Rs 412.
- Titanium Credit Card : The cost of this card is Rs 884.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card application process- How to Get a Bajaj Card
There are two options for getting an EMI card from Bajaj Finserv.
- Apply for a Bajaj Finserv credit card online.
Only users who have previously purchased products from Bajaj Finserv and do not have Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards can apply online. Otherwise, you will be unable to apply for a Bajaj card online.
You must go to the Bajaj customer portal and fill out an online application for which you must pay 399, after which you will receive your Bajaj card in 2 weeks.
- Apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Offline
This method makes obtaining a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card simple. Bajaj Card services are available in over 950 cities throughout India, with over 43000 points of sale. It is now available in every electronics store. When you buy any item, you can get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. You can use it to purchase an item, and it is available for purchase in instalments. These stores have Bajaj representatives who can help you get your Bajaj card.
Documents required to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Identification documents such as Aadhar and PAN cards are required.
- Submit a pay stub
- A regular paycheck must be deposited into a bank account on a regular basis.
- Make sure your CIBIL score is good.
- A cancelled check is required.
- You must provide a passport-sized photograph.
Features and benefits of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
- With Bajaj cards, you can easily shop both offline and online.
- Bajaj cardholders are eligible for no-interest EMIs.
- Once you’ve created a Bajaj card, you won’t have to provide documentation again and again.
- Payments can be made in 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 month instalments.
- There are ongoing promotions for Bajaj cardholders.
- There are no foreclosure charges.
So, friends, you should now understand How to get Bajaj Finserv EMI cards and its benefits. If this post was helpful to you and you found it useful, please share it on social media. Please share with your friends, and if you have any problems, please let us know in the comments.
Read More| What are EMI cards?