In this article we will discuss How to get Tata Capital EMI card and its benefits. Those who do not have credit cards can still purchase their preferred phone on EMI by obtaining a Tata Capital EMI card.
You may get an EMI card from Tata Capital and buy any thing you desire without verifying your income in just a few minutes.
Let’s take a look at How to get Tata Capital EMI card and its benefits.
- 1 Let’s take a look at How to get Tata Capital EMI card and its benefits.
- 1.1 Where can I find the Tata Capital EMI Card servicing area?
- 1.2 Eligibility for the Tata Capital EMI Card
- 1.3 What documents are required for the Tata Capital EMI Card?
- 1.4 What are the Tata Capital EMI Card Fees?
- 1.5 What is the Tata Capital EMI Card?
- 1.6 Where Can I Use My Tata Capital EMI Card?
- 1.7 How long does it take to pay off Tata Capital EMI Cards?
- 1.8 How to Use a Tata Capital EMI Card to Purchase Products with No Down Payment
- 1.9 How to Make a Payment with Tata Capital EMI Cards
- 1.10 How to get Statement of Tata Capital EMI Account
- 1.11 What are the advantages of Tata Capital EMI cards?
- 1.12 Conclusion
How to get Tata Capital EMI Card
- Visit a Tata Capital Partner shop near you.
- Meet the Tata Capital executive.
- You have the option of taking any product on EMI.
- Please send us your docs.
- If you qualify, the consumer loan will be authorised, and the merchandise will be yours.
- After you confirm your application for a Tata Capital EMI card, you will receive the physical Tata Capital card at your address within a few days.
Where can I find the Tata Capital EMI Card servicing area?
Before applying for an EMI card with Tata Capital, you should check link to see if the service is offered in your city.
You must click on the link below, and then on the second page, enter the name of your city, select the product, and you will see a list of Tata Capital partner stores. If the service is accessible in your city, you will be able to identify the location of the stores where you can visit and receive an EMI card.
Eligibility for the Tata Capital EMI Card
- Indian citizens.
- Cibil 750 or better
- A cheque book,
- Pay stub, or any other form of proof of income.
What documents are required for the Tata Capital EMI Card?
- ID Proof – PAN Card
- Address Proof – Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / NREGA Card / Aadhar Card
- Sign NACH Mandate Form
- Cheque for EMI (Optional)
- Cancelled Cheque (Optional)
What are the Tata Capital EMI Card Fees?
- To obtain a Tata Capital EMI Card, you must pay a fee of $299 + GST.
- The EMI card costs $99 plus GST every year.
- The late fee is 149 + GST, and you will be charged an additional 450 + GST if you cancel or return ECH.
What is the Tata Capital EMI Card?
The Tata Capital EMI card is a type of Tata Capital loan that allows you to purchase a product based on your eligibility. The Tata Capital EMI card is a physical card, similar to a credit card, that allows us to purchase products on EMI and pay them back in tiny payments.
The loan has been pre-approved and is contingent on how you intend to use it.
Where Can I Use My Tata Capital EMI Card?
Your Tata Capital EMI card can be used at any Tata Capital store or online store. Tata Capital EMI cards can be used for a variety of purchases, including electronics, furniture, and medical treatments.
How long does it take to pay off Tata Capital EMI Cards?
You can specify the lowest and maximum payment periods using the Tata Capital EMI Card. The longer you take, the more interest you may be required to pay. If you get a deal on a product with no EMI, you won’t get any interest on it.
How to Use a Tata Capital EMI Card to Purchase Products with No Down Payment
The Tata Capital EMI card will allow you to purchase a product with no down payment only if the product has a zero down payment option. You must make an EMI down payment in order to take advantage of this promotion.
How to Make a Payment with Tata Capital EMI Cards
If you are purchasing a Tata Capital product or applying for EMI cards for the first time, you will be required to sign a NACH. Tata Capital will execute an EMI in your account on the day of the instalment. If any of your EMIs have bounced, you can pay online by logging into the app or website.
How to get Statement of Tata Capital EMI Account
You can view the old loan by logging into your Tata Capital account or visiting their website link. You can also contact this number for a statement: 1860 267 6060.
What are the advantages of Tata Capital EMI cards?
- Many goods are offered with no-interest EMI.
- You can use pre-approved restrictions whenever you want.
- Payments can be made in tiny increments.
- Once the EMI card has been accepted, documents do not need to be provided again.
- There are no foreclosure fees.
- When you pay your installments on time, your credit score rises.
- Loan limits grow when payments are made on time.
- You can also get an add-on card for any of your family members.
In this article you have learned How to get Tata Capital EMI card and its benefits. I hope that all of our questions about getting a Tata Capital EMI card have been answered.