New Offering A monthly subscription based health insurance provided by Navi. Its allows its clients to pay monthly premiums instead of upfront payments for health insurance.
In addition, the Navi General Insurance monthly subscription option allows customers who cannot pay large upfront premiums to purchase a health insurance plan at a reduced price. There are multiple Navi Health Insurance plans available for individuals to choose from. They are following:
- Navi Cure
- Navi Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Navi Corona Rakshak Policy
- COCO CritiCare
- COCO Cure Super Top-up
- COCO HospiCash
Depending on the policy, Navi Health Insurance can have premiums as low as 240 INR per month. You can get full rate here. The policyholder’s age, chosen sum insured, and various other factors will affect the premium. Below you will find the reasons why people subscribe to Navi Monthly.
- Navi Health App allows for cashless claims settlement within 20 minutes
- Policies are issued instantly
- On February 28, 2021, 97% of claims were settled
- The largest network of hospitals in India with over 10,000 facilities in 400 locations
- Paperless process through digital technology
- Sums insured that are flexible
Once you know more about the health insurance that is a monthly subscription, you would like to know something about its highlights. The purpose of this page is that we will provide you with information about the same. Let’s get started!
Navi Health Insurance offers the following features and benefits.
Sums insured that are flexible
With Navi Health Insurance, you can choose the level of protection that is most convenient and affordable for you. Navi Health Insurance offers individual and family policies ranging in terms of coverage from Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 1 crore.
Benefits with a wide scope of coverage
During an emergency medical situation, you can get coverage for numerous expenses. The following benefits are provided by Navi Health Insurance.
- Those covered include inpatient hospitalization (Room and Nursing charge, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) charges, Operation theatre fees, medical practitioner time, physiotherapy, investigation and diagnostic work, medicines, drugs, blood, oxygen, surgical instruments, etc.)
- Modern treatments covered
- Coverage for mental illness
- AIDS and HIV prevention coverage
- The treatment of day care
- Pre- and post-hospitalization expenses are covered
- Hospitalization at home coverage
- Expenses associated with organ donors
- Ambulance charges for emergencies
- Funeral expenses and repatriation of remains
- Cash for Hospitals
- Coverage for critical illnesses as an option
- Covers for Newborns and Maternity
Extra Care Coverage
If you are hospitalized for any of the following illnesses during the policy year, you are provided with additional coverage up to INR 20,000 without affecting your original sum insured.
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Swine Flu
For claims which exceed INR 20,000, the excess amount will be deducted during the policy year from the sum insured.
Can anyone buy this policy? If so, what is the age limit?
(Child) Minimum Entry Age: 91 days
(Adults) Minimum Entry Age: 18
Maximum Age: No age limit for insurance coverage up to 2 lac; all other sums insured have a maximum age of 70.
Network hospitals across India
Over 10,000 hospitals across India are affiliated with Navi General Insurance. In cases of medical emergencies, you will be able to receive treatment without paying cash. Cashless claims can be processed within 20 minutes of calling the helpline. In addition, non-network hospitals can also be reimbursed within 4 hours of submitting the required documents.
The policy can be purchased in two minutes
A paperless policy can be purchased in as little as two minutes with the Navi General Insurance ‘Navi Health’ application (available on both Android and iPhone). Also, the Navi Application makes claim settlement hassle-free, and it explains the terms and conditions of the policy.
- The first step is to go to the Google Play Store and download the NAVI health insurance app.
- Enter your mobile number to log in.
- Following that, you must choose a policy based on your requirements.
- You may be required to provide specific information depending on the policy. After completing these forms, you will be able to enrol in health insurance.
- When you choose a NAVI health insurance policy, you will be asked to provide some documents, such as your Aadhar card, PAN card, ration card, and your photos.