In this article we will discuss The Best Health Insurance Plans in India for Heart Patients. Heart patients should not just take expensive medications, but they also require a multitude of treatments and frequent doctor visits to keep them healthy. You should have an insurance plan that can cover everything you’ll need when it comes to medical treatment for heart disease.
A medical insurance strategy takes care of your medical expenses while protecting you from the possibility of a monetary hardship that could be caused by your cardiac conditions. After reading this page, discover the very best health insurance plans for patients with heart conditions in India.
Here is a list of the The Best Health Insurance Plans in India for Heart Patients
- 1 Here is a list of the The Best Health Insurance Plans in India for Heart Patients
- 2 Star Cardiac Care Insurance
- 3 Care Heart Insurance
- 4 Future Generali Health and Life Insurance
- 5 ICICI Pru Heart & Cancer Protection insurance
Review the plans below if you have heart disease and are searching for an insurance plan that offers a wide variety of sum insured alternatives, as well as various heart treatments and other treatment expenses.
If you have already had heart procedures in the previous 7 years, you may be eligible to purchase this health insurance. While Star Cardiac Care Insurance provides an inclusive insured sum of INR 3-4 Lakh, customers have the option to choose a different insured sum. In addition to treating the common causes of heart problems, this policy also covers illnesses and illnesses other than the heart. This insurer will budget for the following expenditures during the term of the policy.
- INR.5,000 for room, boarding, and nursing expenses.
- Costs associated with ambulance rides can range from INR 750 to INR 1,500 for each emergency hospitalization and INR 750 to INR 1,500 for each policy year.
- Pre-hospitalization costs can range from 30 days to more than 30 days.
- 60 days after discharge, post-hospitalization expenditures range from 10,000 to 15,000
- every procedure used in day care
- Approximately 30,000 per hospitalization or 20,000 for the entire policy period for cataract treatment
You must pay 10% of each accident and non-cardiac ailment claim regardless if you are 61 or older. If your age is less than 61, you do not have to pay a co-payment for this insurance policy.
Comprehensive hospitalization coverage with a deductible is provided by Care Heart Insurance. This policy provides varying guaranteed amounts, ranging from INR 2,000,000 to 10,000,000 (INR 2,000 to 10 Lakh).
- Every year a complete cardiovascular examination is conducted that includes tests like a complete blood test, urine routine, blood group, HbA1C, TMT, lipid profile, kidney function test, liver function test, TSH, HbsAg, chest x-ray, and 2-D echo.
- Space rent is insured up to 1% of the total daily rental.
- ICU charges from 2% to 2% of the guaranteed daily amount.
- It is possible to perform cataract surgery up to $20,000- $30,000 per eye
- The usual day care treatment
- Following a hospital stay, the length of time spent both before and after hospitalisation should be about a month each.
- Allow the use of an alternate treatment that exceeds 25% of the insured ambulance Cover with an INR 2,000-3,000 medical allowance if the hospitalization amount is greater than INR 2,000-3,000
The Future Generali Heart and Health Insurance plan provides comprehensive protection against 59 important medical conditions, ranging from cardiovascular illnesses and cancer treatments to cardiac and cancer-related conditions. This program is available to individuals who are 18 to 65 years of age. This approach provides you with four different options from which to choose your cover:
- Heart cover.
- Extremely critical illness protection.
- Return of Premium with the Heart Cover.
- Return of Premium with Critical Illness Coverage.
You will be insured against the following heart conditions and surgeries:
- Myocardial Infarction (First Heart Attack of specific severity)
- Open Chest CABG (including Keyhole CABG)
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
- Major Surgery to Aorta
- Heart Transplant
- Primary Pulmonary (Idiopathic) Hypertension
- Surgery to Place Ventricular
- Assist Device or Total Artificial Hearts
- Minimally Invasive Surgery to Aorta
- Insertion of a Defibrillator/Pacemaker
- Cardiac Arrest
- Secondary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Percutaneous Heart Valve Surgery
- Surgery for Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Infective Endocarditis
- Carotid Artery Surgery
The sum insured as a secondary variety under ICICI Pru Cancer/Heart Protect Insurance is INR 2.25-25 Lakh for heart cover. This policy is available to all individuals between the ages of 18 to 65, and it includes the following:
- Balloon open heart surgery
- A surgery on the carotid artery
- Inflammatory Myocarditis
- A minimally invasive aortic surgery is performed
- The first specified severity of a cardiac attack ( Myocardial Infarction).
- Spleen transplant.
- A complete bypass surgery on the aorta.
- Open chest CABG.
- The heart valve can be replaced or repaired if it’s leaking.
- IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY HYPERTENSION
- A pulmonary thromboembolism occurs.
- Cardiac arrhythmia surgery
- Catheter-based surgical treatment for the placement of ventricular assist devices
- Artificial hearts
Additional benefits you can add to your protection include:
- In the event you are hospitalized for a continuous period of 24 hours for any of the above-mentioned reasons, a hospital cash benefit of INR 5,000 shall be payable. During each policy year, this benefit may be claimed for up to 10 days.
- Amount assured to increase by 10% annually, capped at 200% of the amount assured in the claim-free year.
- In the event that you have one of the major conditions covered by this policy, you will receive 1% of the amount assured each month for the next 5 years.
This policy provides guaranteed options of five lakh rupees, ten lakh rupees, twenty lakh rupees, thirty lakh rupees, forty lakh rupees, fifty lakh rupees.
To offset the cost of medical treatment due to a heart condition, you will need a comprehensive health insurance plan that will also shield you from additional expenses. Your medical expenses are covered, as well as your financial well-being if something unfortunate should happen to your heart. After reading this page, you may have understood about The Best Health Insurance Plans in India for Heart Patients.