In this article we will discuss How to get loan with Cashe App. Cashe App offers instant loans online with minimal documentation. A credit approval can be done in minutes thanks to technology. Besides instant credit, it provides great customer service 24×7 365 days a year and offers a variety of products, like cash loans, salary advances, and instant loans, that make it a popular choice for people looking for a loan.
The Cashe provides an easy way to borrow money for everyone, with the following benefits:
- 1 The Cashe provides an easy way to borrow money for everyone, with the following benefits:
- 2 Cashe Personal Loan
- 3 Cashe App Download
- 4 Cashe: how does it work?
- 5 Cashe Customer Support
- 6 FAQs
- Within 8 minutes, you can have credit on your account for a loan.
- Applications can be filled out at any time.
- Globally, the service is available.
- A cheque or bank transfer can be used to repay the loan.
Cashe Personal Loan
- The interest rate on a Cashe Personal Loan starts at 12%.
- Cashe charges between Rs. 500 and Rs. 2250 as a processing fee for personal loans.
- Personal Loans have a tenure of between 15 days and 6 months.
- From Cashe, you may obtain a personal loan of up to * 2,000,000.
- Interest Rate for Cashe
- Depending on the customer’s income, occupation, and credit history, the interest rate on the personal loan begins at 12%.
Cashe App Download
- Using the play store, you can easily download the application. To download the application enter your mobile number.
- You will then receive an OTP with a download link.
- Users simply need to click the link on the mobile number to download the application.
Cashe: how does it work?
Through Cashe, you can get credit very quickly since it is an entirely online process. Follow these steps to get a loan through Cashe:
Eligiblity Check: Cashe requires you to create an account before you can receive credit. The app will calculate your eligibility based on the information you submit and some permissions you grant.
Provide details: In order to obtain credit, you must fill in all necessary information after checking the eligibility criteria.
Providing bank details: You will have to provide your bank account information in order to receive credit.
Getting loan: The money will be directly deposited into the bank account.
Cashe Personal Loan Documentation: As compared to other loans, this loan is disbursed quickly, and there are very few documents required. To qualify for a loan, you must provide the following documents.
- Photo Identity proof: PAN Card
- Permanent address proof: Aadhar card / Voter card / Utility bill / Driving license or Passport
- Your selfie
- Latest salary slips
Cashe Customer Support
Cashe provides customer service. In the case of dissatisfaction with the service provided by the application, you can contact their customer support service.
For customer service issues, please send an email to [email protected]
What is the Cashe interest rate?
Salary employees can obtain a 12-percent personal loan from Cashe at an affordable rate.
What is the Cashe Eligibility Criteria?
One must meet the minimum eligibility criteria and documents to apply for credit through the application. A loan without credit history is unlike any other type of loan.
Borrower age: Indian citizens aged 23 to 58 are eligible to borrow.
Loan Amount: Up to *20,000 in credit is available.
Tenure: The credit is offered for a period of 15 days to 6 months.
Income: Citizens who wish to obtain credit from Cashe must have an income of at least Rupees 15,000.
Credit score: Cashe does not require a credit history to offer credit.
What is the process for repaying my Cashe loan?
Various payment methods are available for Cashe loans, including debit card, UPI, netbanking, and wallet.
How do I apply for a loan with Cashe?
Cashe makes it easy, quick, and affordable to get a loan. You need to follow these steps to get credit from Cashe.
Install the application from the Google Play Store.
Using your mobile number, register yourself.
Submit KYC documents and enter necessary personal information.
Online applications are reviewed as soon as possible.
An agreement is signed and the loan amount is disbursed online following the review of the application.
Is Cashe a safe site to use?
Cashe transfers borrowers’ data to lenders over a secure connection with their consent.
The CIBIL score is checked by Cashe?
The answer is no. Cashe offers loans without requiring a credit check to anyone.
Is it possible to get my salary in advance?
In order to alleviate any financial constraint, Cashe provides working professionals with salary advances. It offers advances with a limit of ₹ 10,000 to ₹ 2,00,000 at zero credit history.