In this article we will discuss How to get personal loan from Bandhan Bank. Are you planning a family holiday to foreign country? Faced with the credit card debt problem? Would you like to renovate your home? Would you like to purchase a costly household equipment? Well, with the Bandhan Bank Personal Loan all this and much more your personal demands can simply be met. That’s right!
The bank provides all applicants with the credit facilities to ensure that all customers demands can easily be met. And what’s the best part you know? Regardless of your needs, the bank will tailor the loan to your needs to ensure it is the best match. Not only that, the current bank’s customers are entitled to benefit from lucrative offers, attractive interest rates and minimum fees. So let’s get to know more about this loan facility on the next page without any further wasting time.
Interest rates for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan July 2021
- 1 Interest rates for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan July 2021
- 2 Eligibility for personal loan from Bandhan Bank
- 3 EMI Calculator Bandhan Bank Personal Loan July 2021
- 4 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Required Documents
- 5 How To apply for Personal loan from Bandhan Bank Online
- 6 Bandhan Bank personal loan features and benefits
|Interest Rates||15.90% – 20.75%|
|Loan Amount||INR 1 – 5 Lakh|
|Tenure||12 to 36 Months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the Loan Amount+GST|
Eligibility for personal loan from Bandhan Bank
To make use of Bandhan Bank’s personal loan, a candidate must comply with the eligibility standards provided by the bank. See the eligibility conditions below:
- Both employed persons and self-employed persons may apply.
- At the time a loan is made available the individual’s minimum age should be 21 years.
- At the time of the maturity of the loan, the applicants’ maximum age shall not exceed 57 years.
- Applicants should have at least a six-month relationship with the bank.
- The applicant’s bank account should operate with a minimum of 1 credit per month and 1 entry caused by a debit customer.
EMI Calculator Bandhan Bank Personal Loan July 2021
If you use the Bank’s personal loan, would you know what your EMI will be use below EMI Calculator. You need to enter following to get EMI
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
You can use above tool to calculate your EMI easily.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Required Documents
As far as this loan is concerned, you must have document needed. Following documents are required to get personal loan from Bandhan Bank.
- Identity Proof: Passport/PAN card/voter card/driving license/Aadhaar card
- Proof of address: Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card
- Signature Proof: Passport/PAN card
- Income Proof for Salaried Class: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form-16
- Income Proof for Self Employed: ITR for last 2 years with computation of Income, Balance Sheet and P & L a/c
Note: For verification in the online application branch the original KYC above documents will be requested. This is not applicable for Pre-Qualified Offer
How To apply for Personal loan from Bandhan Bank Online
It wouldn’t be inaccurate to suggest that you can apply online to Bandhan Bank when it comes to applications. The bank offers an online facility, where you can apply at any time for this unsecured credit facility to satisfy your different personal requirements from the convenience of your home or office. It is quite easy and quick to submit your online application form by simply pressing the Enter button. The application process is really easy and fast. The bank managers will contact you for additional loan proceedings soon once they have received your application.
Bandhan Bank personal loan features and benefits
Attractive interest rates: Bandhan Bank gives best interest rate on personal loans based on its loan margin (MCLR). And the interest rate varies between 15.90% and 20.75% every year.
Minimum documentation: acceptance for loans requires a few documents to support your identification, address and income.
Fastest approval: as it is an unsecured loan, there are no securities or collateral you need to offer. As a result, no formalities are more than the following documents and, as a result, the loan is immediately accepted. In a maximum of 48 hours, money will be paid out in your account.
Flexible tenure: The payment of the loan is divided into equated instalments (EMIs). For tenures spanning between 12 and 36 months, EMIs are available to pay.
No Hidden Charges: transparency is quite high, as no hidden charges for the disbursement of the loan are involved.